Friday, April 16, 2010

It's the end of the semester and I haven't had much time for my blog :( or shopping for that matter but today I made some time.
This is my favorite spring shirt, it's my "go-to spring shirt" so I decided to photograph the outfit...

What I love most about this shirt is that i got it about more than three years ago and i still wear it... which is more than i can say  about a lot of my other things...

i even got a hole in it once and had it patched up, this shirt will never die.




I think i got these shoes about two, three days ago and I'm sure I've worn them to death by now
but that's just the way it is with shoes... you get a new pair and you squeeze and hug and love the shit out of them :)...and then they die :/


(Shirt - i bought this in brazil in a store called "Cantao", Jeans - Rich & Skinny, Shoes - Zara, and the cross necklace i got in a street market in brazil, watch - swatch)

No comments:

Post a Comment