Thursday, March 4, 2010

A new update from the girl who lives in her closet.... so i found myself once again with nothing to wear on a night out, so i sat and stared into my closet for hours at a time trying to match new things and by some miracle come across a hidden treasure buried in the back of my closet
Well instead i found all old things, some just old, others older but new to me....
I must say i feel like i should be on the streets of london, i rather like what i found in my closet (& my mothers). 
This picture is up here just because I really enjoy the background. Grunge, urban decay is what i call it...  
The oldest piece of my ensemble is the head piece i found in my mothers closet. I'm actually not quite sure it's for my hair but i decided i should braid it into my hair and I think it really goes with the sort of style that the outfit has... which i can't quite articulate but i hope you get the vibe :)

(Jacket - marc jacobs, button down long sleeve - ralph lauren, socks - ralph lauren, dress - cotton american apparel tank dress, shoes - aldo, and lastly my mothers hair umm... well thing... accessory, whatever..)

No comments:

Post a Comment