Thursday, March 25, 2010

I've been meaning to photograph this outfit for a while but i've only had the time recently. It actually worked out perfectly since my nails were painted an electric blue to match the belt... 
I took the pictures during the weekday so I had to do them myself, but when push comes to shove, you got to take your own pictures....
so with my digital camera and a few inanimate objects I managed to capture my favorite outfit.

 This outfit is definitely what I would wear if I had a character on gossip girl.
It has that cute, edgy, yet "I'm still a school girl" feeling to it... it's very Blair waldorf

I especially like the sweater emblem
I hope you like the outfit as much as I do :)

(dress - BP Nordstrom, sweater - Henri Bendel cashmere, Shoes - Pelle Moda, Belt - Reiss)

No comments:

Post a Comment