Sunday, January 10, 2010



I think i got my colonial look down. Mel Gibson's nightshirt plus Heath Ledger's military jacket were the two inspirational pieces for my outfit. I'll be going to New York soon so there'll be plenty of posts as to what I should wear and my trip as well! :o)

I also wanted to add notes about my outfit: The jacket is from forever 21! which is great, Im not sure but I think it only cost me $30 or something like that. The shirt I got at Studio Lx here in Miami. Any long flowy shirt with puff long sleeves will do. My jeans are Current Elliott and I got them at Simmon and Greene in South Miami and lastly my shoes are Pelle Moda shoes (One of my favorite shoe brands, they are always beautiful and not so expensive)

1 comment:

  1. i just saw this movie the other night, totally made me wanna go colonial....so i feel you

    ReplyDelete