Monday, February 15, 2010

i love carrie bradshaw, love love love her... I fell in love in fact when I first saw the sex in the city intro where she is walking around manhattan in a pink tutu :)

I love all of carrie's outfits but for some reason this one stuck with me throughout the sex in the city seasons. I've always wanted a tutu dress so when i came across my tutu skirt from halloween (i know i know, very risque) I slipped some nike volleyball shorts on underneath and decided to make an outfit of it.
 The funny thing is I can't bring myself to wear it out :/ Maybe if i were in NY i wouldn't mind, but then again this is Miami so i should be able to fit right in on lincoln, who knows maybe ill venture out one day soon with this one. Or maybe i'll just find a better tutu skirt, one that's less sex-shop-ish... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment